Welcome to my Bitpanda Review.
Are you wondering whether this company is legit and safe? Well, this Bitpanda Review is going to reveal all the important information you need to know about it.
Is it a scam? Let's find out, shall we?
Bitpanda Review Quick Summary
What is Bitpanda?
Bitpanda is a financial technology company that is located in Vienna. This company was established in 2014 when Bitpanda was still known as Coinimal.
Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek, and Christian Trummer are the ones behind the creation of the company.
Since its birth, Bitpanda has managed to serve more than a million clients thanks to over 120 staff members. The company’s clients trust them to satisfy and meet their expectations.
Bitpanda assures its customers a speedy and hassle-free trading experience with its PDS2 payment system, streamlined operations, and excellent security.
Bitpanda’s customers can purchase cryptocurrencies anytime such as ethereum and bitcoin. The company also offers precious metals and 30 various digital assets.
Bitpanda Products and Services
Bitpanda has a lot of features, that’s one reason why it’s one of the top companies in its field. These features include:
- Bitpanda To Go - you can pay with cash with this feature. However, you will need coupon codes in any post office located in Austria. You have the choice to redeem the coupon codes later on.
- Bitpanda Swap - this feature lets you easily swap funds from one account to another.
- Bitpanda Plus - this feature is intended for purchasing huge digital asset volumes at cheaper rates.
- Bitpanda Savings - this feature is for when you want to expand your portfolio by saving a required amount of money monthly. You can use this money to buy bitcoin.
- Bitpanda Metals - you get to invest in precious metals for a low cost. The available precious metals are gold, silver, palladium, and platinum.
How does it work?
Bitpanda dedicates time and effort to make sure they hire the right people who are capable of helping the company advance and who share the same ideals as them.
All the staff members are to be thanked for their outstanding service, therefore, making Bitpanda the leading digital assets trading company in Europe.
Every customer is required to make an account before getting into the business. Having the Global Exchange platform, people from around the globe can participate in trading.
The owners of the company think this platform is brilliant for managing a myriad of information. Traders can only access information that has to do with their assets like:
- Last price
- 24-hour price change
- 24-hour price chart
Everything about the platform is easy to understand and follow. They have a web app or an android app that their customers use to access their accounts. If you want to deposit funds, here are the steps you should follow.
- Search for the deposit button at the top right corner, just under your profile icon, and click it.
- Pick the currency of what you want to deposit.
- You may use a Bitpanda Platform Wallet or an external source of money to transfer funds.
- Lastly, press “deposit now” after you enter the amount and you’re all good.
If you have experience with different trading platforms, you will notice that Bitpanda’s rates are over the market average. Their rates as of now are:
- Buying - 1.49%
- Selling - 1.29%
You can choose between depositing your funds from the Bitpanda wallet or you can appoint an external source.
However, when you use an external source, Bitpanda bills you a commission of 1.50% every time you deposit, but direct cash transfers from your back are completely free.
Bitpanda Ratings and Reviews
Bitpanda only has ratings and reviews from Trustpilot. It received a 4.4 rating based on 4,302 reviews, which is impressive.
However, it is not present in other major review websites such as Trustlink, BCA and BBB.
Bitpanda Pros and Cons
- High liquidity
- Wide variety of services
- Supports a lot of cryptocurrencies and payment options
- Good Trustpilot rating
- Low fees for clients in Europe
- Does not have any ratings or reviews in other review sites
- U.S.A. clients cannot use the platform
- The fees are relatively high compared to other exchanges
Is Bitpanda a scam?
Let's conclude this Bitpanda Review with an answer to this question.
Bitpanda is definitely a legitimate company. They have all the necessary security measures, not to mention the positive reviews they get from actual customers.
The company seems to barely have issues with their clients. Props to the company’s executive leaders: Eric Demuth (The Chief Executive Officer), Paul Klanschek (Chief Executive Officer), and Christian Trummer (Chief Technology Officer).
Trustpilot has given Bitpanda a rating of 4.5/5 stars, this rating is based on 1000 customer feedbacks, this speaks a lot about Bitpanda’s legitimacy.
If you are interested to know the best precious metals company in the industry, check it out below.
Thank you so much for reading my Bitpanda Review. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section.