Welcome to my 'Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers' Review!
After a lot of looking and reviewing a lot of possible precious metals dealer, Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers is listed first on your priority list. This article will help you in determining whether your choice is right or not.
From its background and history, to its products and services, we will be gathering information about this company. In this good read, you will learn everything about Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers.
Without further ado, let us start this review!
Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers Review Quick Summary
Name: Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers
Owner: Tony Davis
Price: Varies depending on your investments
Products: Precious metals
Rating: 4.5/5 (Highly-recommended company)
What is Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers?
This Atlanta, Georgia-based, family-owned precious metals dealer was founded on 2005. They are one of the leading buyers and appraisers of coins in the United States.
Arguably, this is one of the most reputable and well-established precious metals dealer due to their affiliations and good name. They are listed and accredited by several highly regarded organizations.
With these good names of organizations being connected to Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers, you might be more than willing to give them a call and ask about their products and services.
However, our top recommended precious metals dealers, Augusta Precious Metals, has a more extensive background and better appraisal ratings merited by more organizations.
Precious Metals Offerings
One of the good traits of Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers is their extensive list of products, Sellers and potential clients alike would be more than delighted to be presented with such options.
As a display of products, the list below will provide ample description of what they have in store for you:
Customers selling their coins that fall on any of these kinds will be provided with the greatest degree of transparency by Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers, something that is missing from other competitors.
If you like to learn more about how they do business with you and your coins and how much you can potentially sell your precious metals and coins, continue reading to the next section.
Buying Process and Price Rates
Their flexible and more-than-capable team will be able to have a call with you should you choose to sell them something. As talked in the previous section, they are focused to serving you with transparency.
If you would like to take a peek at how much they price your coins, do click here.
Their buying process would be as follows:
- Your coins and precious metals will be evaluated by one of their experts. All the way from its weight, purity, transaction history, and current market value.
- Next, you will be made to understand that in under no obligation you would be forced to sell your possessions. This is a great assurance that you will not be pressured into selling after the consultations and appraisals.
- After this, terms and conditions will be on the table. Should you accept their offer, the company will directly send you their payment, either on hard cash or cheque.
- If you are living far away from Atlanta, worry not because they also do 'mail-in appraisals'. In one business day, your coins will be evaluated and priced.
- Again, if you chose to sell, you will be receiving your payment. If not, they will be sending your belongings right away. Do take note that return shipping fee is on them.
This unique selling process is an absent feature from Augusta Precious Metals, the top precious metals dealer in the industry today. Despite this, I still recommend looking at this company after for future references and possible transactions.
Inventory and Appraisals
In this section, potential sellers and clients will find the present state of the different coins in their massive inventory. If you would like to check its status and how many coins are left, you can check here.
Out of stocked coins will have a 'Notify Me' button beside it. In this way, you will get an instant message if ever the said coin will be re-stocked in their inventory.
For their methods of appraisals, the value of a certain coin will depend on the following:
- Year Made
- Mint Location
- Overall Value
Any queries and questions regarding their methods of appraisal is addressed on their website. Do check here!
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Extensive list of coins and precious metals
- Sellers are given the highest degree of transparency
- Team of professionals and experts
- Competitive and fair prices
- Unavailability of other payment options
- No investment opportunities
- Limited information about their team
Customer Ratings and Reviews
I have compiled a list of customer ratings and reviews about Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers from organizations and online websites.
Concluding this Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers, all I can say is that it is a reputable and recommended website if you are looking to sell your gold and coins at the right price.
Its pros are more than enough to persuade you into doing business. Nevertheless, the company is prudent enough not to put any pressure upon you to sell your possessions. Kudos to them!
Also, I commend them for being transparent. Not many companies and firms are like that nowadays. Potential clients and sellers will have valuable information about possible dealings they will be making with this company.
Moreover, it works just as impeccable as our top-rated precious metals dealer. I heartily recommend this company to you if you are looking to sell your prized gold and coins.
Thank you for reading this Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers Review. Comments and questions are deeply appreciated. You can leave them in the section below.