Hello there, welcome to my Gold Alliance Capital Review!
You may have heard about precious metals investments, particularly Gold IRAs, which is a type of self-directed investment. Gold IRAs are becoming more popular because they offer a number of advantages over traditional IRAs.
If you are considering investing in a gold IRA, it is important to do your research and choose a reputable custodian. In this article, we are going to focus on an investment company called Gold Alliance Capital.
Have you just recently found out about this precious metals firm and want to start opening an IRA account with it? Well, hold on first and make sure that you are not walking into a trap and a scam!
Be sure to read this Gold Alliance Capital review and find out everything you need to know about it. Let's get started!
Gold Alliance Capital Review Quick Summary
Name: Gold Alliance Capital
CEO: Joseph Sherman
Price: Varies depending on your investment
What is Gold Alliance Capital?
Gold Alliance Capital is the creation of a group of precious metals industry veterans who aim to help people with protecting and diversifying their investment portfolios.
The company was founded in 2002. The company is based in Los Angeles, California, and it is led by CEO Joseph Sherman. They offer a variety of precious metals products and services, including IRAs, 401(k)s, and self-directed accounts
Furthermore, the company's mission is to help Americans diversify their retirement savings with precious metals. They believe that with physical precious metals, investors can secure their investments from market volatility.
Gold Alliance Capital has received multiple awards like 2021 Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisor and 2019 InvestmentNews Best Financial Advisers. This proves that they have been excellent in their products and services.
Gold Alliance Capital Management
The team behind Gold Alliance Capital have a combined experience of over 100 years in the precious metals industry, and they are committed to providing their clients with the best possible service.
These individuals are the ones responsible for the overall management and operation of Gold Alliance Capital:
- Joseph Sherman - CEO
- Brandon Duplessie - Senior Director of Sales
- Phil Stavrakis - Manager of Global Operations
- Liz Gordon - Affiliate Marketing Manager
- John T. Bryant - Chief Compliance Officer
- Eric Tatro - Senior Account Executive
- Joseph G. - Director of Business Development
- Erika L. - Director of Marketing
- Steven Spencer - Chief Financial Officer
- Sava Shqutaj - Director of IT
- Lucas Vallejos - Director of Customer Service
Gold Alliance Capital Products and Services
- Precious metals IRAs: Gold Alliance Capital offers a variety of precious metals IRAs, including self-directed IRAs, gold IRAs, silver IRAs, and platinum IRAs. The company also offers a variety of precious metals to choose from, including gold coins, silver coins, and platinum bars.
- Precious metals 401(k)s: Gold Alliance Capital offers a variety of precious metals 401(k)s, including self-directed 401(k)s, gold 401(k)s, silver 401(k)s, and platinum 401(k)s. The company also offers a variety of precious metals to choose from, including gold coins, silver coins, and platinum bars.
- Self-directed accounts: Gold Alliance Capital offers a variety of self-directed accounts, which allow clients to invest in a variety of assets, including precious metals. The company also offers a variety of precious metals to choose from, including gold coins, silver coins, and platinum bars.
- Education and support: Gold Alliance Capital provides education and support to help clients make informed decisions about their precious metals investments. The company offers a free consultation to help clients learn more about precious metals investing. Gold Alliance Capital also offers a variety of educational resources, including articles, videos, and webinars.
If you are considering investing in precious metals, Gold Alliance Capital is a great place to start.
The company has a team of experts who can help you make informed decisions about your investment. With precious metals in your IRA portfolio, rest assured that by the time you retirement comes, you are financially secured!
Gold Alliance Capital Costs
When you have decided to start a precious metals IRA account with Gold Alliance Capital, there are two main costs that you need to pay for: your account and the precious metals.
Opening an account will cost you $250 annually. This includes the storage of your precious metals, insurance, gives you access to your online account, and financial statements.
As for the precious metals costs, they may vary depending on your budget or investment. Usually, precious metals firms sell metals at a higher price compared to the current market value for them to gain profit.
Since Gold Alliance Capital does not have any information about the prices on its website, expect that you will be paying 17% to 33% more for your precious metals.
Here is a table for the basic costs and fees in investing in Gold Alliance Capital:
Account Opening Fee
Annual Storage Fee
Purchase and Sales Fee
1% of the purchase or sale amount
Storage Insurance Fees
$10 per year per kilogram of gold or silver
$250 per year
Morever, there is no minimum investment in Gold Alliance Capital but there is a maximum annual contribution limit every year.
However, this value tend to change every year. In the year 2019, investors below 50 years old could only contribute $6000 in their accounts while the ones over 50 years old could contribute up to $7000.
How To Get Started With Gold Alliance Capital?
The steps are shown below. To get started, you just need to contact Gold Alliance Capital and one of their specialists will help you throughout the whole process.
You can also have a rollover process if ever you have existing IRA accounts. Basically, you can transfer your funds to your Gold Alliance Capital IRA account.
When it is time for you to purchase gold, the specialists can help you out and even give you recommendations on which precious metals are good for your account.
Moreover, when you have purchased them, you will have the option to have them delivered to your house, or have them stored in Gold Alliance Capital's IRS-approved facility for FREE!
Also, this company guarantees you that you can sell back to them the precious metals you have purchased.
Gold Alliance Capital Ratings (2023 Updated)
If you are a constant reader on yourgoldiraguide, you will know that ratings and reviews are very important to us. This provides another look at their overall reputation, and it helps to know whether they treat customers well.
Here are some of the ratings of Gold Alliance Capital by professionals and experts in the precious metals industries (As of May 2023):
- BBB - A+ with 158 reviews, accredited
- TrustLink - 4.9 with 3 reviews
- TrustPilot - 4.7 with 46 reviews
- Google Reviews - 4.9 with 158 reviews
Overall, Gold Alliance Capital seems to be a reputable company that offers a good value for their customers. Gold Alliance Capital also received great ratings from a few websites. You can see them below.
Gold Alliance Capital Pros and Cons
- Free shipping and storage
- Offers IRA
- Privacy is important with them
- They can buy back the metals you purchased
- Affordable fees for your IRA account
- Free gold and silver worth $7000 when making a qualified purchase
- No price information on its website
- Few ratings and reviews since it is still new
Is Gold Alliance Capital Legit? - Final Verdict
So far, there are no red flags of Gold Alliance Capital being a scam. With that, it is not a scam. Gold Alliance Capital is a legit precious metals firm that offers good products and services.
Gold Alliance Capital is a precious metals dealer that has been in business for over 20 years. The only concern we have is how few ratings it has compared to other firms. Although this is the case they do have excellent ratings especially in BBB.
Nevertheless, because this is a talk about investments, it is really important to do your own research before committing into any investment firm. It would be better to talk to a financial advisor to help you.
As time passes by, more information about Gold Alliance Capital will be disclosed and I shall make sure to update this review!
Thank you so much for reading my Gold Alliance Capital review! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them below in the comments section!