Hi, welcome to my Heritage Gold Group review!
Precious metals have been an excellent investment alternative in the past years. They store value which have unique benefits over traditional ones. In fact, precious metals have often outperformed other investments during times of crisis.
Diversification, a form of hedge against inflation, and many more, are the main factors companies and firms will tell a potential investor to completely buy into the industry.
As expected, precious metal companies and firms are constantly trying to outdo each other in order to attract customers and make a profit. But the fact is, not all companies are to be trusted with your money.
Have you just recently found out about Heritage Gold Group and you are wondering if it is a firm that you can trust in 2023? Well, no worries because in this Heritage Gold Group review, we will go through it, discovering everything you need to know.
Heritage Gold Group Review Quick Summary
Name: Heritage Gold Group
Website: Non-existent after merger
Founder and CEO: Trevor Gerszt
Price: Varies depending on your investment
What is Heritage Gold Group?
Heritage Gold Group is a precious metals investment company that was founded by Trevor Gerszt in 2006 as a part of his Gold IRA company, Goldco.
Basically, Heritage Gold Group is a division of its parent company, Goldco. They specialize in gold and silver dealing and specifically conduct business to help investors convert their current IRAs or 401k’s into primarily gold and silver IRAs.
In August 2014, Goldco Precious Metals merged with its subsidiary, Heritage Gold Group. This merger was seen as a major step towards the consolidation of services between the two firms and the expansion of both their product offerings.
Currently, any information about the company does not exist online except for past reviews written. Even its website is down. Chances are, it is because Heritage Gold Group has merged with Goldco, and since it was just a division before.
Heritage Gold Group Management
As stated beforehand, Heritage Gold Group is a subsidiary of Goldco Precious Metals. Since 2014, the two are merged to provide a larger and more diversified company.
The executive team of Heritage Gold Group and Goldco Precious Metals are as follows:
- Trevor Gerszt: Founder and CEO
- Jason Best: President
- Danielle Gerszt: Chief Operating Officer
- John Hester: Chief Financial Officer
- Jeff Davis: Chief Marketing Officer
- David Katz: Chief Compliance Officer
- Michael Green: Chief Technology Officer
Goldco is now one of the largest precious metals dealers in the United States, and it has even been named as the #1 gold IRA provided by Inc.5000. It is expected that a highly experienced and committed group of professionals are behind the company's success.
Heritage Gold Group Products
Prior to writing this review, I found online information about Heritage Gold Group, including its products. As far as Heritage Gold Group ONLY, It offers gold and silver coins. There are no bullion, platinum and palladium.
There are also no IRAs offered in Heritage Gold Group. However, the parent company that Trevor Gerszt created, Goldco takes care of the IRA services. So if you want to open a Gold IRA, you can hit them up and you can start setting up your account.
The following are the products and services offered by Goldco:
- Gold IRAs: Goldco helps investors open gold IRAs, which allow them to invest in physical gold and silver within a tax-advantaged retirement account. Goldco can help investors find the right custodian for their gold IRA, and they can also help investors choose the right precious metals for their investment goals.
- Silver IRAs: Goldco also helps investors open silver IRAs, which allow them to invest in physical silver within a tax-advantaged retirement account. Silver IRAs are a popular option for investors who want to diversify their retirement portfolios with precious metals.
- Precious metals bullion: Goldco sells a variety of precious metals bullion, including gold coins, silver coins, and platinum bars. Bullion is a good option for investors who want to own physical precious metals, but who do not want to open a retirement account.
- Precious metals storage: Goldco offers precious metals storage services, which allow investors to store their physical precious metals in a secure facility. This is a good option for investors who want to own physical precious metals, but who do not have the space to store them at home.
- Precious metals education: Goldco offers precious metals education resources, which can help investors learn more about precious metals investing. This includes articles, videos, and webinars.
How To Get Started?
If you are planning to purchase gold and silver in Heritage Gold Group, you need to contact them so that you will know the prices of the products.
Then a representative will help you throughout the process. But the problem is that, there are no updated information about the company. With that, we don't have any contact info of Heritage Gold Group.
Heritage Gold Group Prices and Fees
Unfortunately, Heritage Gold Group currently does not have a website. In fact, there are no information about it online! If you try to search up Heritage Gold Group, you will only see the past reviews made about it. That's it.
You can probably find out once you have contacted Heritage Gold Group.
Heritage Gold Group Ratings and Reviews (June Update)
Right now, there are hardly any ratings and reviews of Heritage Gold Group online. As of June, it appears their "BBB" and "BCA" customer review pages have vanished into thin air. That said, their page on Trustlink still exists apparently, as they have a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 78 customer reviews.
These ratings are actually impressive. But it seems weird why, at least today, those ratings are not available to view anymore on BBB and BCA. It is as if the web pages for these ratings are deleted.
Nevertheless, the ratings and reviews will be negligible since Heritage Gold Group is merged with Goldco now. If you want to search for Goldco's performance, they have lots of ratings including an "A+" rating on BBB.
Pros and Cons
- Founded by Trevor Gerszt under a division in Goldco
- Received good ratings before
- Information online are erased
- Only offers gold and silver coins
Is Heritage Gold Group a Scam? - Final Verdict
Let me conclude this review by answering the question and giving my final verdict in this "Heritage Gold Group review.
Based on past reviews, Heritage Gold Group is not a scam. In fact, it was actually excellent and received good ratings.
However, its current state is unknown. There are no information about it online. Heritage Gold Group's website and webpages associated with it somehow disappeared.
The fact that it is created and already merged under Goldco, gives it the benefit of the doubt because, Goldco is in fact, one of the best gold IRA companies in the industry.
If you want to know more about Heritage Gold Group, you may contact Goldco and inquire about it.
Thank you so much for reading my Heritage Gold Group review! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below!