Hello and welcome to my 'Is Reagan Gold Group A Scam?' article.
'It is time for you to preserve your capital!'. This sentence will be the first to welcome you in their website. In this 'Is Reagan Gold Group A Scam?', article I will help you get a good grasp about this company.
Without further ado, let us get this 'Is Reagan Gold Group A Scam?' article started!
Reagan Gold Group Review Quick Summary
Reagan Gold Group - What Is It?
Logically, the number of dealers and sellers will also rise. Among the many bullion dealers in the industry, we will be talking about this one. The Los Angeles-based firm called Reagan Gold Group.
By comparison, my top recommended precious metals firm which is Augusta Precious Metals, also offer these products. Its capability to handle self-directed IRA is second to none!
How Does It Work?
Opening an IRA is as easy as slicing a cake nowadays. With this in mind, Reagan Gold Group utilizes three easy steps. Listed below is the process you should follow.
- Initiate - This step would require contacting a representative from their company. Next, you will be signing and accomplishing important documents
- Fund - After that, you need to put some cash on your account. Fortunately, you are given three choices. Either do a direct transfer, contribution, or rollover an existing IRA.
- Customize - Lastly, it is time to add some assets into your account. Luckily, these assets of yours will be stored in a secure depository. These are insured by the Lloyds of London.
Products and Services Offered
Naturally, as a bullion dealer, Reagan Gold Group has its inventory full of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium metals. Although, it must be said that their inventory does not display much of a variety.
Despite the quantity of offerings, Reagan Gold Group assures its clients that they will get whatever they want.
However, it is worth noting that IRS-approved coins and bars only apply to gold and silver. For platinum and palladium category, no such item qualifies as such.
Prices and Fees
One of this company's weakest link is their transparency regarding the fees and prices of their products. Essentially, bullion dealers such as this one is expected to display their prices.
Although, a willing client an call them to inquire about their prices and fees. But, as with anything, it is crucial to have this information in the company's website. You do not want to fall under one scam now, wouldn't you?
Thus, I recommend Augusta Precious Metals. This company is known for practicing transparency to the highest degree. Moreover, they have discounts if transactions are done in bulk!
Pros and Cons
- Good selection of products
- Offers IRA
- Has fairly positive reviews and ratings
- Availability of exclusives and guarantees
- Shipping is insured
- Essential details are locked behind account creation
- No price information on its website
- Not an e-commerce type of online platform
- No information on the IRA Custodians they are working with
- Website is lacking of other essential features
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Verdict and Final Words
To conclude this 'Is Reagan Gold Group A Scam?', let me just start by saying that it is a legit one. It has its own set of enticing products. Ultimately, this is a bullion dealer you can invest on.
Even so, this is a company that should be on your alternatives only. To explain, its transparency towards its products has a lot to improve. Not to mention, their products are also limited.
In addition, you have no means of inquiring about the information and price of an item, aside of course, asking them directly. But, some clients would prefer investing in a website that gives essential particulars.
Overall, I would still put Augusta Precious Metals in front of this company. Not only will it give you the best customer service, you can also expect nothing short of excellence!
As usual, I extend my gratitude to all of you for reading this 'Is Reagan Gold Group A Scam?' article. For comments and suggestions, do leave them in the appropriate section below.