Hello and welcome to my ‘Birch Gold Group Review’.
Nowadays, a lot of investors are leaning on towards conducting business with this firm. However, is this the best precious metals company for you?
Additionally, there are some that still lingers on the possibility that this company scams its clients. Hence, this good read will allow you to personally check if the rumors are true or not.
Take note, this is an update of a previous article. Without further ado, let us start this ‘Birch Gold Group Review’.
Birch Gold Group Review Quick Summary
What is Birch Gold Group?
As the world advances each passing day, it is imperative to be meticulous about your financial security. Thus, it is important to put it mind the benefits that come with investing. Specifically, with the growing precious metals industry.
That is why, this ‘Birch Gold Group Review’ is a good avenue for you to start gathering or verifying some information. For instance, self-directed IRAs may have tickled your fancy. Or perhaps, precious metals, such as gold and silver, seems alluring to you.
Since their founding way back 2003, Birch Gold Group assures their clients of impeccable services. Also, it is one of their missions to empower customers. Admirably, they boast of following set of codes.
- Customer Empowerment
Currently, they are one of the big names in the precious metal industry. Apart from this, they are constantly improving business their services. Not to mention, their team is composed of experts and professionals in this field.
This California-based firm also appears on famous media and news outlets. In a way, this speaks volumes on how they work and how they are being seen in the community.
But, is Birch Gold Group the best company to fulfill your needs? Besides, how well does it perform if put into comparison with other companies, for instance, Augusta Precious Metals?
Products and Services
As a start, Birch Gold Group commits themselves in providing two services. One, is their precious metals offerings. On the other hand, they also handle self-directed IRAs.
Starting with their products, this company sells the most common precious metals available. For example, they have gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. Fortunately, collectors and investors can purchase from this company with ease.
Frankly speaking, I am a fan of online bullion dealers that offers a lot on their inventory. Furthermore, the method of browsing through numerous products using categories adds a lot of plus points.
Moving on, you can also simplify your choices to IRA-approved items. There are buttons for bullions, numismatics, and proofs. With this, shopping will be as easy as counting from one to ten.
To illustrate, here are some of the precious metals products that might pique your interest.
Next, they also handle IRAs. For those of you who are reading this term for the first time, I suggest reading this article of mine. To put it simply, IRAs are investment ventures that utilizes several assets.
In this company, you can use any of the aforementioned metals. Luckily, they are keen on educating their clients first before conducting any business with them. Personally, any company that does this comes first on my list.
How Does It Work?
As mentioned, Birch Gold Group offers precious metals as well as IRA services. To transact, you need to go to their online platform. From there, you can choose whatever precious metals item you want.
After which, you need to contact one of their representatives in order to inquire about the said item. All in all, it’s a fairly normal process. However, some of their clients may want to know the price of an item before contacting them beforehand.
In which case, Birch Gold Group seriously needs to reconsider how they market their metals. In my own opinion, it’s better to give their customers an idea on how much a certain product costs. In this way, both parties can save time.
Meanwhile, opening your own IRA practically needs the same effort. By contacting them, you are opening yourself to the world of investments. To further clarify, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Select an account type and funding sources – you can choose from traditional, Roth, SEP, and SIMPLE. Please note, do conduct a thorough examination of these types before locking one in. Also, a minimum amount of $10,000 is required to open an account.
- Add precious metals – remember, you need to follow IRS guidelines. As listed beforehand, you can pick from gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
- Make your purchase – you can either pay through bank checks, wire deposits, or direct cash.
- Assets are then stored in a depository – for the list of preferred depositories, you can pick from a number of them. From Delaware Depository to Brink’s Global Services, you have a ton to choose from.
- Monitor your account – lastly, you need to check every now and then the performance of your account.
Other Essential Points
Now, let us say that you are really interested in doing business with Birch Gold Group. As a fellow enthusiast, here are some of the points you need to remember:
- Rollover of existing IRAs or 401(k) is possible
- Typically, rollover processes generally last for a couple of weeks. On rare occasions, this may be a whole month of waiting
- For the IRA custodian, Birch Gold Group is in partnership with Equity Trust Company and STRATA Trust Company
- A buyback policy does exist, but essential information about it is unavailable
- For fees, they have an account setup fee of $50. After this, there is a wire transfer fee of $30 plus a $40 transaction fee. Moreover, the annual fee for storage and insurance is at $100. Meanwhile, a management fee of $75 is also present
- For accounts having a total value of $50,000, these fees will be waived off
- Unfortunately, they do not conduct business out of the United States
By the aforementioned points, one can say that transacting business with Birch Gold Group needs extensive planning. One can also say that a good contact relationship with them will yield to better benefits.
In comparison, it does not top the top-rated gold IRA firm in the industry. Augusta Precious Metals, a very transparent precious metals company will be there every step of the way. Surprisingly, most of their client value how simple their ways are!
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Pros and Cons
- Good inventory of products
- IRA services
- Excellent customer service
- Buyback policy
- Great reputation
- Hundreds of excellent rating
- Low fees
- Educates their clients
- Secure your depositories
- Only exclusive for American citizens
- No valuable information about their buyback policy
- There is a need to contact them for inquiries and purchases
- No price information on their products
Should You Invest in Birch Gold Group?
To conclude, this 'Birch Gold Group Review' arrives at a bold answer. To get it out of the way, let me start this summary by saying that this company is legit!
First off, the company offers precious metals and IRAs. For investors and collectors alike, this company is a safe haven for them. In addition, they have competitive pricing as well as low fees for these items.
Second, their customer service is more than exemplary. By the records, it is shown that they have a set of codes that they need to live up to. Besides, Birch Gold Group also offers buyback policy to their patrons.
And third, they are in partnership with secure depositories as well as reputable organizations. They have numerous reviews in BBB and BCA about their work ethic.
But, as all things in the world, they also have their weak suits. In particular, they do not serve customers from other countries apart the United States. Apparently, you also have to contact them to inquire about prices and other essential information about a product.
That is why, I suggest contemplating first before conducting business with a firm. Now, you might ask me if I recommend Birch Gold Group. Indeed, it is a good company to satisfy your needs. Hence, they will be able to provide you with more than okay service!
Nevertheless, there are other precious metals companies that tops Birch Gold Group. As the prime example, Augusta Precious Metals must be your top priority when venturing this economic opportunity.
As usual, I extend my gratitude towards you for reading this 'Birch Gold Group Review'. For comments and suggestions, do leave them in the appropriate section below.