Welcome to my "Is Augusta Precious Metals A Scam?" review!
As 2023 gets off to a spectacular start, quite a few people are looking at putting money to invest in Gold IRA. There are various Gold IRA companies out there, and amongst the best is Augusta Metals.
However, before moving forward, you should make sure that you can actually trust them, since we are talking about your potential precious metals! You don't want any complications like being scammed, right?
Well, today you will learn almost everything you need to know about Augusta Precious Metals. What is it and the products it offers? Is Augusta Precious Metals a scam? Or is it legit? These questions will be answered if you keep reading below.
Augusta Precious Metals Review Quick Summary
Name: Augusta Precious Metals
Founder and CEO: Isaac Nuriani
Price: Varies depending on your investment
What is Augusta Precious Metals?
Augusta Precious Metals is a California-based precious metals dealer and storage provider created by Isaac Nuriani in 2012.
He aims to help educate investors in the world of investments, making them able to produce better and improved results from their investment portfolios. This includes understanding each customer's financial situation and investment goals.
With that, the company values education and information about precious metals just like how it provides the best services and products to the clients.
With the quality service they have provided their customers, Augusta had the highest average quality out of any Gold IRA company reviewed, making them earn an impressive rating from Money Magazine in 2022's Gold IRA report.
Augusta Precious Metals Products and Services
While Augusta Precious Metals focuses on gold and silver products, it's essential to note that they do not offer other precious metals such as platinum and palladium. Nevertheless, these lesser-known metals can be excellent investments due to their rarity and industrial uses.
Augusta Precious Metals focuses on Gold and Silver products, they also do offers various precious metals for your investments. According to its website, Augusta Precious Metals offers products under the following main categories:
- Gold Bullion
- Silver Bullion
- Premium Gold Coins
- Premium Silver Coins
- IRA-eligible Coins
It is nice to know that Augusta Precious Metals reveal the products that they offer in their website. However, it still lacks information since the prices of these products are not disclosed. You need to contact the company to find out.
Does It Offer IRAs?
Apart from the IRA-eligible precious metals, Augusta Precious Metals also offer IRA services. However, it is not an IRA custodian. To take care of your IRA accounts, Augusta Precious Metals has its preferred IRA custodians: Equity Trust, Gold Star Trust, Kingdom Trust.
Basically, Augusta Precious Metals will only provide you the IRA precious metals but will not directly help you with your IRA account, since it is not an IRA custodian. The same thing happens for your storage.
How To Get Started?
To get started, whether you will open an IRA account or purchase precious metals, here are the steps you need to go through.
- Contact Augusta Precious Metals either by phone or online. A representative will then help you throughout the whole process.
- An Augusta Precious Metals' team will discuss with you the current state of the precious metals market. This is one of the examples of how the company values education.
- Afterwards, you will then be given forms wherein you need to fill up with information needed to start your IRA account.
- Choose the precious metals you want. Your representative can also help you out in choosing the best option for your account.
Augusta Precious Metals Prices and Fees
The prices of the precious metals are not disclosed on its website. According to them, you should contact Augusta Precious Metals to find out the prices of each product.
If you open up an IRA account, there is a fee that costs $50. Moreover, IRA owners have two annual fees to pay for: $100 storage fee and $80 custodian maintenance fee. But, if ever you are a "qualified" client, you have the option to pay for these fees for a lifetime.
As for the shipping, it is free only for those orders that are qualified. Also, you should know that there is a minimum amount of investment which is $50,000.
Augusta Precious Metals Comparison
Augusta Precious Metals Ratings and Reviews (As of 2023)
Currently, Augusta Precious Metals has very good ratings online. Here they are:
- BBB - A+ rating based on 109 reviews
- BCA - AAA rating based on 95 reviews
- Trustlink - 5.0 rating based on 283 reviews
- Google My Business - 4.9 rating based on 294 reviews
- Facebook - 4.8 rating based on 120 reviews
- Consumer Affairs - 4.9 rating based on 129 reviews
Pros and Cons
- A lot of excellent ratings and reviews
- Educational resources such as a free 1-on-1 educational web conference hosted by a Harvard-trained economist staff
- Has an A+/AAA rating by the BBB and the BCA
- Outstanding support and account lifetime service that is verified by real clients
- Recommended by hall of famer quarterback Joe Montana and his personal financial team after vetting U.S. gold IRA companies
- Transparent process and does not charge management fees
- Does not utilize fear tactics and emotional manipulation unlike other companies
- Offers free shipping, handling fees, and transit insurance
- Named “#1 Most Trusted In The US” at IRAGoldAdvisor.com & “Best Of” by TrustLink
- Outstanding IRA services
- Professional with a smooth process to make buying easy and fast
- Not specialized in cash orders
- Minimum investment is $50,000
Is Augusta Precious Metals a scam?
Let me conclude this review by answering the question, "Is Augusta Precious Metals a scam?" and giving my final verdict.
No, Augusta Precious Metals is not a scam. It is obviously a legitimate company that offer great precious metals IRA's, products, and services. You can certainly trust them with your investments, based on its outstanding ratings and reviews.
Augusta Precious Metals stands out as a reputable company and its staff are all well-trained, well-experienced and are professionals in the industry. Moreover, they really value educating their clients on investments.
However, clients with smaller amounts of money may not be able to avail the products and services of Augusta Precious Metals since it has a minimum investment of $50,000.
Nevertheless, I still recommend you Augusta Precious Metals since it has better ratings and reviews today compared to its competitors. Sufficient evidence and information are given to prove that Augusta Precious Metals is the best IRA company out there.
Thank you so much for reading my "Is Augusta Precious Metals A Scam?" review! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below!